default keymap

ZekeVarg_at_linux.nu
Date: 10/05/03

    Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:25:13 +0200
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    How do I change the default keymap to be loaded at boot?
    I tried to run "dpkg-reconfigure console-tools" and change from us to se keymap, but still I get the us keymap loaded during boot.
    I checked around on google and came up with the result that the file /etc/sysconfig/keybord should be edited, but that file diden't exist on my system, so I searched on and found a posting on skloelinux (a debian-based distubition) telling me that debian no longer use that file.
    Regards Zeke