Re: Browsers that *don't* support about:blank

From: Tom (tb.31020.nospam_at_comcast.net)
Date: 11/03/03

    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:13:39 -0800
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 06:30:16PM +0100, JG wrote:
    > Turn the question around: Do you know of any browser (aside from the
    > mozilla based ones) that *does* support "about:xxx" commands?

    The question is about "about:blank" only, NOT the other about commands.
    I know IE supports about:blank, and I haven't tried things like Opera,
    Safari, or exotic browsers.

    REPEAT I'm not asking about general about: support, only about:blank.

    • Re: Loading browstat and other utility libraries & other networkin
      ... to see or commands to engage. ... options for checking the settings for that user choice. ... Both computers use zone alarm firewall and anti-virus. ... I've downloaded the browser status tool from "dynawell" and placed it on ...
    • 7a69Adv#16 - Konqueror FTP command injection
      ... Konqueror is a very multifuncional HTTP browser included on KDE base package. ... USER ftpuser ... The security problem resides in which is posible to inject FTP commands on ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: [opensuse] one click installs (.ymp) broken?
      (SuSE)
    • Re: http site text-only read possible?
      ... >> I note that my browser has a multimedia option to ... > has a telnet client so you could just telnet to port 80 (in case you ... > somehow can send commands to the windows telnet client ... My RT_VIEW program has a thread that reads specified url link and suspends ...
      (comp.lang.fortran)