Client Development Specialist for Technology firms
From: Scott M. Wiseman (Scott_at_freepubliclinks.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:25:40 -0800 To: <email@example.com>
Subject: RESUME - Client Development Specialist for Technology firms
IF this resume reaches you in Error.
Please forward to your Human Resources Department
13428 Maxella Ave Ste 207
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
To produce successful client engagements for a high technology firm
looking to Increase market share
and develop brand identity for their products and service offerings.
Senior Business Technology Analyst / Client Development Executive
* Knowledge of relevant technologies:
* Enterprise Solutions:
* Business Intelligence and Relational databases (SQL, Oracle);
* Queuing systems (MSMQ, Oracle AQ);
* EAI Enterprise Application Integration (Web Services, BizTalk)
* Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage (EMC,
* CRM products (Microsoft CRM);
* Middleware (MTS, DCOM, COM, XML, .NET Framework, Web Services);
* Internet protocols and products (HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, Microsoft IIS Web
* Content Management Systems/ Knowledge Management (Share point Portal
* Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning (Veritas, Storage,
* Enterprise Networking (VPN, Frame, Router, WAN, Terminal Server,
* Corporate Compliance support(HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm Leach Bliley
* SMB Solutions:
* MS Office 97 through 2003, Front Page,etc
* Exchange 5.5 through 2003, IIS 4.0 through 6.0, SQL 7.0 through SQL
* Veritas Backup, Ghost, Ultra-Bac, Retrospect, Adobe, Omnipro,
* Legal Solution, Baji, Compu-Law Vision, etc
* Technical Skills:
* Over 14 years of software development and IT infrastructure
* Experience with entire product development life cycle;
* Experience with Infrastructure Planning and Implementation.
* Hands-on management of implementation teams;
* Hands-on implementation of integration strategies (if needed);
* Experienced integration strategies;
* Proven business process reengineering skills;
* Experience configuring Firewalls (Net screen, D-Link, Cisco Pix);
* Exchange 5.5 through 2003 Server Setup and Administration;
* NT/ 2000/ 2003 Server Setup and Administration;
* Install and configured DSU, CSU for ISDN and T-1 Frame Circuits, phone
* Help Desk Support, Troubling and repairing workstations.
* Sales and Marketing Skills:
* Experience with product/services strategy development, and customer
* Ability to articulate a compelling case for various Company branded
* Outstanding speaking/presentation skills and good writing skills;
* Expertise closing tough customers;
* Experience in developing Lead Generation vehicles;
* Knowledge of Solution Selling (Michael T. Bosworth)
* Experience Managing Call Centers and Direct Mail Campaigns;
* Experience tracking/staying with customer through the Sale Buy-Cycle;
* Expertise at selling intangible and conceptual
* 1990 - California State University Northridge, CA.
* Completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
* Job References:
Job References upon request.
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com