Re: The Darkness

From: Antony Gelberg (antony_at_antgel.co.uk)
Date: 12/31/03

    Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:07:23 +0000
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:25:32PM +0100, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
    > On Wednesday 31 December 2003 11:58, Antony Gelberg wrote:
    > > The back label mentions "digital copy protection", which I find
    > > rather worrying...
    >
    > Then, I would say, return the (C)D to the artist with a long letter
    > explaining why this approach is fundamentally flawed, and can only work
    > by controlling the senses of both the artists and the listeners.
    > Controlling *their* senses.
    >
    > That's what I'll do if one of my own favorite artists would end up doing
    > something like that.

    I've emailed their management company, for all the good that'll do.
    Funny thing is I saw the singer in Selfridges a couple of weeks ago -
    could have raised the subject if I'd known then. Happy new year all!

    Please don't CC me.  Also _please_ read the following before posting:
    Documentation - http://www.debian.org/doc/
    FAQ - http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/
    Install manual (i386) - http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install