Re: Debain on the rise ! - However ....

From: Jeff Green (jeff_at_cricinfo.com)
Date: 02/02/04

    Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:11:46 +0000
    To: "W. B. Maguire II" <Maguire@AnalyticInvestments.com>

    I didn't see your original mail, as although I subscribe to the list I don't
    often get the time to read it all, I will however go back and find it now. I do
    have a kernel (2.4.18 I'm afraid) wit rocket raid module. Which I would be happy
    to send you to try if you wish. I'll read your mail and check it has all else
    you need, and see if I can see the best way for you to apply it.
    Jeff

    --
    Jeff Green
    Systems Manager, Wisden CricInfo Limited