music mixing

From: techlists (techlists_at_techgod.net)
Date: 02/10/04

    To: Debian-User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
    Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:10:00 -0600

    Hey guys, I'm looking for something I can use to edit and mix music.
    Under Winblows I used Reason. But I have yet to find a linux
    equivalent.

    I looked on freshmeat, and found a program called Veejay, but I can't
    seem to get it to compile under SID.

    So, I'm wondering if any of you guys have experience with a descent
    software package, and if it's apt-get'able....all the better.

    Jack