Re: How to install Debian with Promise FastTrak 376 chip onboard?

From: Danny (PhotoDannyNo_at_SpamHotmail.com)
Date: 02/14/04

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:17:39 +0100

    Hi Antony,

    you are the man, which saved me! Install with the help of your webpage was
    easy and fast and the installer detected my harddisk (no raid). But now
    after reboot, I can't boot. Grub crashes and showed only the Grub prompt at
    the bottom of the screen.

    How can I boot with your driver?

    Thanx in advance,

    Danny