Re: framebuffer modules in 2.6.4

From: Thomas Adam (
Date: 04/28/04

    Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:22:28 +0100 (BST)
    To: Alexandros Papadopoulos <>,

     --- Alexandros Papadopoulos <> wrote:

    > I have a Radeon VGA card, and use an initial RAM image.
    > Could someone point out what I'm doing wrong?
    > Thank you!

    The problem you have is that you have your FB support in the kernel as
    *modules* and not statically compiled in hence, unless you are using an
    initrd ramdisk, these modules won't be loaded in time for you to see

    -- Thomas Adam

    "The Linux Weekend Mechanic" --
    "TAG Editor" --

    experience will probably kill you. :)"