Re: Local plugins for FireFox?

From: Paul Smith (pausmith_at_nortelnetworks.com)
Date: 05/14/04

    To: Chris Black <cdb@staked.org>
    Date: 14 May 2004 07:37:20 -0400

    %% Chris Black <cdb@staked.org> writes:

      cb> SID's install of Firefox uses ~/.firefox. Not ~/.mozilla.

    That works!

    Thanks.

    • Re: fvwm 2.5.8 as Debian package
      ... maintainers) at the fvwm-themes site: ... Paul D. Smith HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Ximian Connector for Debian Sid
      ... Paul D. Smith HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools ...
      (Debian-User)
    • ITP Ximian Connector?
      ... Paul D. Smith HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools ... "Please remain calm...I may be mad, ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Makefile qusitons(GNU make)
      ... That will delete any pattern rule defined for %.cc: ... Paul D. Smith HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools ...
      (comp.unix.programmer)
    • Re: Data Validation
      ... Paul W Smith wrote: ... If the source list contains blank cells, and is a range address, ... I don't know why your users are allowed to enter a EUR unless ...
      (microsoft.public.excel)