h323 newnat - MSN, netmeeting, etc

From: Juan Nin (juann_at_juanin.com)
Date: 05/21/04

    To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
    Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:43:52 -0300

    Hi!

    I'm about to install a Debian Woody Router which will be doing MASQUERADE
    with iptables, and bandwidth-control with HTB, going out to internet through
    an ADSL connection.

    The clients behind the router will be using MSN, netmeeting, etc
    I've searched a lot, but couldn't find much information on how to make them
    work with voice/video, etc

    I've looked at linux-igd.sourceforge.net, but I know there's the newnat
    patches for the linux kernel
    Are they already included in kernel 2.4.26 ?

    does anyone have experiencie with this, so as to guide me a bit, or any link
    to any good howto on this??
    I suppose there are iptables rules needed for the msn, etc stuff to work,
    but there lack of info about this!!! :(

    will this work ok with MASQUERADE?

    thanks in advance,

    Juan