gDesklets -- Which Work?

From: Ed Sutherland (digital_at_twcny.rr.com)
Date: 06/19/04

    Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:05:12 +0000
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    I'm using Gnome 2.6 and trying to get gDesklets to work. The several
    desklets I've tried have all complained about 'possible broken sensors.'
    Does anyone know for certain which desklets actually work with debian
    and Gnome 2.6? Thanks.

    Ed

    • Re: gDesklets -- Which Work?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: gDesklets -- Which Work?
      ... On Fr, 2004-06-18 at 22:05 +0000, Ed Sutherland wrote: ... > I'm using Gnome 2.6 and trying to get gDesklets to work. ... > desklets I've tried have all complained about 'possible broken sensors.' ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: gDesklets -- Which Work?
      ... >> I'm using Gnome 2.6 and trying to get gDesklets to work. ... Does anyone know for certain which desklets actually work ... not a dependency of gdesklets, for some unknown reason; ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: gusty gDesklets auto start ?
      ... give it a name and for the command put "gdesklets start" without ... Long time Linux user, Newbe Gnome user, In Gusty Gibbon I am using the ... It starts up in the top taskbar, RHS but to get my nice eye candy I ... have to right click it 'manage desklets' and as the config dialogue ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • gDesklets: ImportError: could not import bonobo.ui
      ... I have Slack 9.1 with gnome 2.4 ... I installed pyorbit(found as slack tgz package pyorbit-2.0.0-i486-1dj.tgz), ... I thing that this is ok, then make and make install. ... I got gDesklets 0.24.1 source, ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)