(no subject)

From: wolfgang pauli (ookami_at_gmx.de)
Date: 07/10/04

    Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:31:24 +0200 (MEST)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hi,

    I have a acpi problem under debian testing.
    I can start acpid load all modules I want and everything seems fine:

        battery
        ac
        processor
        button
        fan
        thermal
    Starting Advanced Configuration and Power Interface daemon: acpid.

    But if I try acpi -V I get:

    No support for device type: thermal

    Maybe a ls of my /proc/acpi helps:
    ac_adapter battery embedded_controller fan processor
    alarm button event info sleep
    asus dsdt fadt power_resource thermal_zone

    Looks alright, doesn't it.
    I hope somebody can help me.

    Wolfgang

    • No support for device type: thermal
      ... I have a acpi problem under debian testing. ... I can start acpid load all modules I want and everything seems fine: ... Loading ACPI modules: ...
      (Debian-User)
    • ACPI - APM .. weird things
      ... I sent an email few days ago about ACPI and APM problems on my compaq ... the ACPI doesn't show the life time of the battery. ... slot 7 INTD is routed to irq 11 ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: [BISECTED] EEE PC hangs when booting off battery
      ... The ACPI CA holds a mutex while executing an AML method (see ... at most one AML method can be executing at ... Is the battery driver ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: [2.624-rc1 regression] lost battery information
      ... or you could apply this patch and power_supply will be selected by battery itself. ... ACPI related stuff from dmesg: ... Using ACPI for IRQ routing ... POWER_SUPPLY is needed for AC, battery, and SBS sysfs support. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Unable to get APM working -- help!
      ... Indeed, I do have a /dev/apm with APM off and ACPI on, but.. ... Remaining battery life: invalid value ... <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0 ...
      (freebsd-hackers)