Stable kernel packages to fix the most-recent problem?

From: Mac Mason (mac_at_cs.hmc.edu)
Date: 07/14/04

    Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:46:47 -0700
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    I'm curious if anyone knows if kernel packages for stable have been
    released that address the issue described here:
    http://linuxreviews.org/news/2004/06/11_kernel_crash/

    I would have thought that Debian would have released an update by now,
    but my perusal of http://www.debian.org/security/2004/ seems to imply
    that they have not.

    My situation is one of "I'd like to get these systems patched, but
    stabilty is so important (and all users are trusted enough) that I'd
    much rather not roll my own kernel images."

    Anybody know / have a timeframe?

    Thanks!

        --Mac

    --
    Julian "Mac" Mason                            mac@cs.hmc.edu
    Computer Science '06                          (909)-607-3129