Using LILO on non-linux disk

From: David Baron (d_baron_at_012.net.il)
Date: 09/01/04

    To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:42:42 +0200

    Right now, my "c" disk is a Win98 disk and my "d" disk has linux and windows
    audio data partitions. I use bootmagic. If I choose linux, I get the LILO
    screen which can boot my linux or do the windows, etc.

    Can I use LILO directly, bypassing the bootmagic entirely--that is reference
    lilo.conf to the "c" disk "/dev/hdba" and when I boot, go directly to LILO
    and choose linux or windows?