postgresql support broken in php4 (testing)

From: Gerry Jensen (superiorteam2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/04/04

    Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    I have a PHP script I run from the command line
    (rather than from a web page) that accesses a
    PostgreSQL database. I've used it for over a year
    without a problem. Today I upgraded all my packages
    against the testing distribution. Now when I try to
    run my script, I get:

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()

    I'm not sure if php4 and/or php4-pgsql were among the
    packages upgraded (is there a package install history
    file located somewhere?). php4 version is 4.3.8-9 and
    php4-pgsql is 4.3.8-1. Any help is appreciated.

    • [Full-disclosure] [USN-99-1] PHP4 vulnerabilities
      ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... A malicious PHP script could exploit these to ... amd64 architecture ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [USN-99-1] PHP4 vulnerabilities
      ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... A malicious PHP script could exploit these to ... amd64 architecture ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Form to subscribe a yahoo group
      ... I want to add a form in my site so that the visitor can put his/her e-mail address and get subscribed in a yahoo group that i own. ... button he/she gets redirected to the yahoo web site stating that he/she is subscribed to the group. ... address and then send this information to another PHP script on my site... ... and executing some actions on behalf of the logged user, ...
      (php.general)
    • Re: postgresql support broken in php4 (testing)
      ... > I have a PHP script I run from the command line ... Today I upgraded all my packages ... To find out the version of packges intalled release following command ... with the help of its output you can find out which package to upgrade. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: [PHP] Verry strange GET behaviour
      ... On the topic of passing args, ... and a simple php script in a file called test.cgi ... but not while run as a cgi. ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (php.general)