Printing From Browser Uses Ugly Font

From: Jacob S. (stormspotter_at_6texans.net)
Date: 09/08/04

    Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:13:35 -0500
    To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    I'm not exactly sure when this started, as I've done a couple of
    updates recently. This is on a box running all of the latest updates to
    Sarge.

    Whenever I print from Mozilla, Firefox or Galeon, all using the
    'Postscript/default' printer option, the html is printed using a really
    ugly font nothing at all like what I see on the screen. The font looks
    like it's supposed to be some sort of fancy script font, but it just
    doesn't look right having a page full of text written in a font that big
    and gaudy.

    E-mails still print fine, but html pages printed from a web browser
    don't. I'm using cups + hpijs to print to a HP Officejet G85. Any
    suggestions where I could look to change this printing problem?

    TIA,
    Jacob

    --
    GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135