Mouse

disciple_at_exis.net
Date: 09/30/04

    Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:37:23 -0400 (EDT)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    I'm running Woody. I have several machines connected via a Belkin KVM
    switch. Works great. The problem is that the wheel does not function on
    debian. I'm not that concerned about it, because it does work, but it
    would be nice to be able to use the wheel to scroll. thanks...

    • Re: Mouse
      ... > I'm running Woody. ... I have several machines connected via a Belkin KVM ... > switch. ... > would be nice to be able to use the wheel to scroll. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Mouse wheel issue on current Ubuntu and Debian releases
      ... On Ubuntu Maverick 32-bit, Ubuntu Natty 64-bit and Debian Squeeze 64-bit ... the mouse wheel doesn't work. ... It's ok for older Ubuntu and Debian ...
      (Debian-User)
    • =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_KVM-Switch_f=FCr_Logitech_MX500?=
      ... > ich suche einen 2-Port KVW-Switch der voll die Logitech MX500 Wheel ... Habe eine Microsoft optical Mouse per Adapter an meinem KVM-Switch ... Mein Switch ist ein Master-View CS-104. ...
      (de.comp.hardware.misc)
    • Re: Wheel mouse and xorg
      ... Microsoft optical wheel mouse. ... It's a wired PS/2 mouse that's ... This mouse works fine when switched to a Windows box. ... If I switch to another PC and boot into Windows the wheel is ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • Re: logitech mx510
      ... > difficulties to set it up on Debian. ... > assigned to the wheel. ... > Configured Mouse: cannot open input device ... > failed to initialize core devices ...
      (Debian-User)