Photo EXIF and IPTC management software?

From: Bengt Thuree (
Date: 10/07/04

    Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:03:19 +0900 (JST)

    I am currently managing all my photos in Windows and using "iView
    MediaPro" to handle EXIF and IPTC data.

    I am looking for a tool that would handle a larger amount (a few 100 to
    10000+) of pictures and in an easy way manipulate the EXIF and IPTC data.
    For instance: Choose a month or a day, and select multiple pictures to
    input the common data in one go for the selected pictures. (Drag and

    The software could store everything in a separate database for speed
    reason, but has to be able to store the data in the picture itself.

    Would of course also like to be able to filter the pictures by choosing
    for instance, China + Party + family + Beach or something similar.

    MediaPro can do more or less everything, apart from the filtering
    (possible, but not easy)

    Would like to know what you guys are using and what software are out there.

    Thanks in advance

    Bengt Thuree (
    To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to