Gaim

From: Jouke Witteveen (j.witteveen_at_mail.ru)
Date: 10/11/04

    Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:48:26 +0200
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Since lic6 is not yet available for debian stable in the right version
    for Gaim 1 I'm forced (I'm not interested in the testing distro) to use
    Gaim 0.58.
    This is no problem for AIM but most of my friends only have MSN so I
    sometimes need the protocol for school, has anyone got a working plug-in
    of the modern (at least a working version) of the MSN protocol for Gaim
    0.58?

    Greetings to all in the free world,
    Jouke