compaq armada m700

From: Eduard Pauna (eduardp_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/18/04

    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:41:08 +0200
    To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org, debian-user@lists.debian.org

    hi to all,

    from a little time a have the notebook from $subj. i installed on it
    debian but i think i am a little stucked - couldn't find with google
    or on the hp.com site the HorizSync &
     VertRefresh for the display and i'm using those reported by knoppix
    but i'm not so sure they are the right one.

    Thanks for time, help or ideas

    --
    Registered Linux User #302302

    • Re: why linux?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: etch : system hangs
      ... I am using debian 4.0 and it's my first time with debian based distro. ... I a not sure whether it's a hardware or software problem and how to ... Registered Linux user: #306349 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: How to REALLY restart networking?
      (Debian-User)
    • compaq armada m700
      ... from a little time a have the notebook from $subj. ... debian but i think i am a little stucked - couldn't find with google ... Registered Linux User #302302 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-laptop-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
      (Debian-User)
    • KDE 4.1 beta 1
      ... Debian has KDE 4.1beta1 in experimental. ... so if I am running Lenny, I have to wait for it to get to testing? ... Registered Linux user # 367800 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)