compaq armada m700

From: Eduard Pauna (eduardp_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/18/04

    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:41:08 +0200
    To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org, debian-user@lists.debian.org

    hi to all,

    from a little time a have the notebook from $subj. i installed on it
    debian but i think i am a little stucked - couldn't find with google
    or on the hp.com site the HorizSync &
     VertRefresh for the display and i'm using those reported by knoppix
    but i'm not so sure they are the right one.

    Thanks for time, help or ideas

    --
    Registered Linux User #302302

    • Re: why linux?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: etch : system hangs
      ... I am using debian 4.0 and it's my first time with debian based distro. ... I a not sure whether it's a hardware or software problem and how to ... Registered Linux user: #306349 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems
      ... that's the way Debian works." ... ..the small man stands defiantly in front of the moving tank waving his flag of freedom..I don't blame you for moving out of the way, maybe some pieces will be left and you will still be here to help put them pieces back together again, or something new and better will come along, have faith my friend. ... Registered Linux User #380263 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: How to REALLY restart networking?
      (Debian-User)
    • compaq armada m700
      ... from a little time a have the notebook from $subj. ... debian but i think i am a little stucked - couldn't find with google ... Registered Linux User #302302 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-laptop-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
      (Debian-User)