Control another Linux box to play mp3s....

From: Kevin Wang (kevinwang1975_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/25/04

    To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
    Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:06:57 +0200

    Hello, list,

    I'm thinking about if it is possible to let another Linux box to sound
    remotely.

    Any thought?

    Kevin

    • Re: King Harolds Daughter (HSJ 2008)
      (soc.genealogy.medieval)
    • Re: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM AC97 Audio Controller (rev 02)
      ... on the mainboard in an old IBM NetVista Type 6578-RAU has produced no sound for ALSA ... Linux without any aps, and you had to _buy_ any aps you wanted. ... SuSE 9.x in jig time, and then on up to 11.1, when I gave up SuSE ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Control another Linux box to play mp3s....
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Flash 9
      ... Adobe released the linux version today (found ... To unsubscribe, ... I just installed it and it gets no sound or ... it freezes depending on the site. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: screen capture tools on Linux?
      (Debian-User)