ctrl-a in firefox

From: Matt Price (matt.price_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: 11/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:21:44 -0500
    To: debian users <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    I just upgraded mozilla-firefox to 0.99+1.0RC1-4 and notice that
    ctrl-a no longer acts in an emacs-like manner (moving the cursor to
    the front of the url bar) but instead in a windows-like manner
    (select-all). Bummer! I don't like this change -- does anyone know
    if it's on purpose, or should I file a bug? And is there a way to
    change keybindings in firefox?

    thanks,

    matt

     .''`. Matt Price