Can't mount partition on slave drive

From: downtime null (downtime_at_downtimenull.com)
Date: 11/13/04

    To: Debian Users <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
    Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:06:10 -0600

    I just finished a major update thanks to several of you and to aptitude,
    but now I can't mount my slave drive. It was working before the update,
    now it's not. The entry in /etc/fstab looks fine, but it's not listed in
    the output of 'mount'. I also can't mount it with 'mount /dev/hdb1
    /mountpoint'. I get :

    mount: /dev/hdb1 already mounted or /other busy

    It also does not show up in dmesg. What could be causing this? What can
    I do to fix it?

    Thanks!