frame size of PAL

From: Smith J (sqrt_3_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/19/04

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:06:09 +0800

    i have bt-based card and use PAL-DK, i knew PAL has 25 frames/second, but
    do you know the frame size? Thanks!

    • Re: I want to capture AVI for 24 hours
      ... With 15 frames/second or 29.97 frames/second you get approximately one ... One byte is not enough to capture a frame. ... So the best you can do is what security cameras do, capture frames ... with seconds between or do motion detect and only record during ...
      (comp.lang.java.gui)
    • Re: I want to capture AVI for 24 hours
      ... With 15 frames/second or 29.97 frames/second you get approximately one ... One byte is not enough to capture a frame. ... There are no feasible alternatives for constraints. ...
      (comp.lang.java.gui)
    • Re: I want to capture AVI for 24 hours
      ... opalpa@xxxxxxxxx opalinski from opalpaweb penned: ... With 15 frames/second or 29.97 frames/second you get approximately one ... One byte is not enough to capture a frame. ... Ask smart questions, get good answers: ...
      (comp.lang.java.gui)