Re: courier-mta + amavisd-new + spamassassin

From: Horst Bursik (hb_web_at_bursik.net)
Date: 11/22/04

    Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:39:09 +0100
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hi, Frederik,

    I tested it with your 'recipe' but unfortunately it won't work.
    Amavis is not able to rewrite the emails because "SEND via PIPE"
    returns always: "550 5.1.1 Recipient unknown". But the recipient is of
    course working if I turn amavis of or if it didn't find anything.

    Is it possible, that you send me your amavisd.conf and/or your
    amavisd-new binary for comparing?

    I followed your recipe step by step and checked it about 10 times but
    somewhere with the filtering there must be a mistake or something
    missing.

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:00:16 +0100, Frederik Dannemare
    <frederik@dannemare.net> wrote:

    >I haven't noticed any limitations in my particular setup, but on the
    >other hand, I may not be using features that you may want to use.

    Is amavis in your setup able to add additional header fields?

    Thanks for your help,
    Horst

    • Re: Spamassassin RBLs
      ... thrown away because it's being flagged as spam. ... From memory, you can tell amavis which are your networks, so it doesnt scan emails on the way out. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • mailq and amavis
      ... amavis had an email file limit ... delivery of emails. ... increased the amavis file limit ... allows the queue to empty fairly ...
      (comp.unix.admin)
    • Re: [opensuse] Slow amavis (11 seconds for small, text only, emails)
      ... Recently I have configured postfix to send emails trhough it, ... But amavis takes a longish time thinking about it: ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: courier-mta + amavisd-new + spamassassin
      ... I just turned the debugging output to the highest level and found the ... so it looks like courier is not passing the sender to amavis. ... >I tested it with your 'recipe' but unfortunately it won't work. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: [opensuse] SPAM filter in openSUSE 11.1
      ... parts of the emails, ... I assume you meant Amavis does this, ... Carlos E. R. ... Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 ...
      (SuSE)