please help for Fiber Channel Qlogic 2200F/66

From: volpi (
Date: 11/24/04

    Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:03:24 +0100

    Hello everybody out there,

    I'm a new Debian user, have already downloaded the stable version sarge
    ( I don't know which version, date is 26th October 04) and I'm
    approaching to configure a Fiber Channel PCI:

    Qlogic qla 2200F/66
    ( I have another HP TC2214- produced by Qlogic- in the drawer), over a
    ProLiant DL360.

    I' d like to know where I could find some information.
    Please help me not to use Fedora, I did resist till now!

    Thanks in advance to all of you.

    Flavio Volpi

    To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to

    • Re: If I track testing, what happens when testing becomes stable?
      ... >> As a fairly new Debian user, that was an issue that troubled me too. ... >> after install, my sources pointed to testing, but my idea was to eventually ... >> have the stable sarge release and keep that. ... >> as a confirmation of that, is that once sarge is released, that link will ...
    • Re: Poll results: User views on the FDL issue
      ... Is it holding up the release of sarge? ... > Should the 'average Joe Blogg debian user' be concerned about these ... pick our battles with respect to which issues we invest our time in. ...