please help for Fiber Channel Qlogic 2200F/66

From: volpi (volpi_at_csp.it)
Date: 11/24/04

    Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:03:24 +0100
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hello everybody out there,

    I'm a new Debian user, have already downloaded the stable version sarge
    ( I don't know which version, date is 26th October 04) and I'm
    approaching to configure a Fiber Channel PCI:

    Qlogic qla 2200F/66
    ( I have another HP TC2214- produced by Qlogic- in the drawer), over a
    ProLiant DL360.

    I' d like to know where I could find some information.
    Please help me not to use Fedora, I did resist till now!

    Thanks in advance to all of you.

    Flavio Volpi