which mouse?

From: todag (todag_at_host1.kbnet.net)
Date: 12/10/04

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:34:11 +0100

    Hi quick question if you have time....

    I have kvm 4 switch and use trust mouse 2 wheels after swithcing mouse gets
    a bit funny....slow and not precise....

    which mouse do you use ? Any idea best mouse to buy for d-link

    thanks a lot in advance!
    tommy

    I've got an XP and a Debian sarge system sharing the keyboard/mouse through a
    D-Link DKVM-2 KVM switch.

    The problem is that when I switch from Linux to XP and then back again, my
    mouse wheel stops working. I googled the issue and it looks like it happens
    to a lot of people, and I'm quite lucky in that my mouse is otherwise well
    behaved (i.e. not erratic).

    Is there a utility I can run to reinitialize the mouse/mouse driver? I can
    live without the mouse wheel, but it would be nice if I could get it back
    without bouncing X.

    /icebiker