webcam graber/uploader

From: stan (stanb_at_panix.com)
Date: 12/12/04

    Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:18:38 -0500
    To: Debian User List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    I got a webacm the other day, and now that I've got it working I wanted to
    put the images up on my webserver.

    I looked at : http://www.aboutdebian.com/webcam.htm, and managed to make it
    work with the Debian webcam package, but it just seems to stop working
    after an hour or so. The webcam pprocess is still running, but no new
    images are being ftp'd to the webserver. I even set up a script in
    /etc/rc2.d to satrt this thing on boot.

    Now obviously I could script something, and maybe I should, but I thought
    I'd ask if there was a beteer Debian package to ry, firts?

    neither liberty nor safety."
    						-- Benjamin Franklin

    • Re: Is there a better way to print tree structure of files on a CD?
      ... I also find that to see the whole line I must Email the images to myself and view them in the inbox or sent folders. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: webcam graber/uploader
      ... >> images are being ftp'd to the webserver. ... >> Now obviously I could script something, and maybe I should, but I thought ... "They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Internet images
      ... Would the images be retrievable somewhere on my ... Internet Explorer saves copies of most of the web pages you've visited in the temporary Internet files to save time the next time you visit the same web site. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
    • Re: Lunar rilles
      ... mouth" on images from various orbiters because many of them stop and ... little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor ...
      (sci.space.policy)
    • Re: Replace MB & Processor
      ... Hmmm...we often kill off the dll driver cache in our images, could that be part of the issue? ... and you can't perform a repair installation from a disk image, you need to use a true installation CD. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)