webcam graber/uploader

From: stan (stanb_at_panix.com)
Date: 12/12/04

    Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:18:38 -0500
    To: Debian User List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    I got a webacm the other day, and now that I've got it working I wanted to
    put the images up on my webserver.

    I looked at : http://www.aboutdebian.com/webcam.htm, and managed to make it
    work with the Debian webcam package, but it just seems to stop working
    after an hour or so. The webcam pprocess is still running, but no new
    images are being ftp'd to the webserver. I even set up a script in
    /etc/rc2.d to satrt this thing on boot.

    Now obviously I could script something, and maybe I should, but I thought
    I'd ask if there was a beteer Debian package to ry, firts?

    neither liberty nor safety."
    						-- Benjamin Franklin