[OT], Database Comparer

From: Tong (mlist4suntong_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/17/04

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:39:29 -0500

    Hi,

    I'm looking for such a tool (Database Comparer). Any suggestions?

    In details, here is a description of a commercial software, that best
    describes what I'm looking for:

    Database Comparer
    Allows you to compare structure of two databases (or database metadata
    scripts). The result script can be used to update target database to the
    latest metadata structure. This tool can be used as a part of automatic
    database updating mechanizm on your database server. Database Comparer
    produces the "update script" that can be executed using the next second
    tool.

    thanks

    tong

    • Re: Firebird / InterBase Structure Updater
      ... Database Comparer works great!!!! ... > I have been trying to come up with a way that I can do automatic updates ... > -The automatic update must properly prep or finish up every structural ...
    • Database Comparer VCL Version 2.0
      ... We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the Database Comparer ... with DDL/SQL script or even two DDL/SQL scripts! ... Database Comparer VCL is used internally by Database Comparer ...
    • Re: [OT], Database Comparer
      ... > I'm looking for such a tool (Database Comparer). ... The result script can be used to update target database to the ... Faculty Of Computer Science, ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Firebird / InterBase Structure Updater
      ... You only specify the two databases to be syncronized, and Database Comparer ... I've made a product to syncronize an Interbase database when changes occurs, ... >> Daniel Alvarez ...
    • Re: Database Comparer VCL version 2.2 and Database Comparer ActiveX version 2.2 released
      ... Clever Components Team schrieb: ... > The Database Comparer VCL ... > Database Comparer helps you to compare, ... > script or even two DDL/SQL scripts! ...