Re: Re: mozilla-firefox

From: Wayne Topa (brittman_at_capital.net)
Date: 01/20/05

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:09:22 -0500
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Jianan(jianan1@singnet.com.sg) is reported to have said:
    > When I run it from console, I have the error msg as follows:
    >
    > INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: No manager for initializing factory?
    >
    > System error?:: Success.
    >
    > Same error msg appears in .xsession-errors when I run from menu.
    >
    > What do you make of this?

    Which version of firefox?
    Have you checked the BTS?

    WT

    --
    "But what we need to know is, do people want nasally-insertable
    computers?"

    • IE6 crashes with WMP embedded!
      ... Each time IE6 opens a web page containing an embedded WMP object, ... browser soon crashes and quits giving no error msg! ... the browser showes the Player but no movie is played! ...
    • hotmail and .net
      ... attempting to open Hotmail page I get error msg ... saying .Net no longer supports this browser and prompts ...
    • (Gecko:2434): gnome-vfs-modules-WARNING **: Could not initialize inotify
      ... When I browser the website with firefox, ... firefox will crash continually. ... Here is error msg: ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: can not see IIS webpage from other machine
      ... Here is the error msg in browser. ... The Web site ... might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
    • applet date does not support
      ... error msg - "APPLET DATE DOES NOT SUPPORT, BROWSER WILL ... the same portal when i acess with win 98 it did not give ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)