Galeon Problems

From: Faithful John (whureu_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 01/21/05

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:11:38 -0500 (EST)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hi All,
    I'm a newbie... and I have a problem with Galeon. It
    seems I can no longer right click anything. And it
    is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure.
    Because Mozilla doesn't have that problem, and other
    programs are also cool. I am running it on the
    Xfree86, pentium classic computer (from 1996, 133mHz),
    running testing Sarge. I hope that's enough info.

    Faithful

    • Re: Galeon Problems
      ... Faithful John wrote: ... >I'm a newbie... ... >is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure. ... >running testing Sarge. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Galeon Problems
      ... >>is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure. ... >>running testing Sarge. ... Faithful ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Galeon Problems
      ... >is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure. ... >running testing Sarge. ... a similar bug was introduced by an upgrade of Mozilla. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: gzipped text in galeon with xfce4
      ... could someone please give me a hint how can get galeon to display ... links2 is doing it correctly out of the box for me. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)