Galeon Problems

From: Faithful John (whureu_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 01/21/05

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:11:38 -0500 (EST)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hi All,
    I'm a newbie... and I have a problem with Galeon. It
    seems I can no longer right click anything. And it
    is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure.
    Because Mozilla doesn't have that problem, and other
    programs are also cool. I am running it on the
    Xfree86, pentium classic computer (from 1996, 133mHz),
    running testing Sarge. I hope that's enough info.

    Faithful