Re: Galeon Problems

From: Faithful John (whureu_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 01/21/05

    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:58:48 -0500 (EST)
    To: Kent West <westk@acu.edu>, debian-user@lists.debian.org

    > >Hi All,
    > >I'm a newbie... and I have a problem with Galeon.
    > It
    > >seems I can no longer right click anything. And
    > it
    > >is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure.
    > >Because Mozilla doesn't have that problem, and
    > other
    > >programs are also cool. I am running it on the
    > >Xfree86, pentium classic computer (from 1996,
    > 133mHz),
    > >running testing Sarge. I hope that's enough info.
    > >

    > I'd suggest trying it as a different user; if that
    > user does not have
    > the problem, it's in your config files somewhere, in
    > which case I'd
    > rename my ~/.galeon{-related} directories to see
    > what that does for me.

    I am currently (as I write this) using a different
    user, and I still have the same problem. Still
    cannot right click on anything. An interesting note
    is that the galeon of the two different users are very
    very different... i'm not sure why.

    Faithful

    • Galeon Problems
      ... I'm a newbie... ... is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure. ... running testing Sarge. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Galeon Problems
      ... Faithful John wrote: ... >I'm a newbie... ... >is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure. ... >running testing Sarge. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Galeon Problems
      ... >is specific to Galeon that much i know for sure. ... >running testing Sarge. ... a similar bug was introduced by an upgrade of Mozilla. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: gzipped text in galeon with xfce4
      ... could someone please give me a hint how can get galeon to display ... links2 is doing it correctly out of the box for me. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)