Cups wont print. Job aborted. :-(

From: Michael Bernhard Sørensen (bofh_at_it-crew.dk)
Date: 01/24/05

    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:31:13 +0100
    To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    Hi out there.

    I'm having a problem with CUPS on 2 computers.

    Laptop:
    Old installation of debian.
    Printing to a network printer.

    Desktop:
    Fresh install of debian.
    Printing to a parallel port printer.

    Both of them will not print any jobs. In the CUPS administrative
    interface, it says that the job is aborted. I've upgraded and downgraded
    CUPS on the laptop, but to no avail. I've deleted the printer in CUPS
    and reinstalled it, but to no avail.

    Has anyone an idea of what to do?

    --
    Michael B. Sørensen