How can I tell which filesystem is running?

From: J F (j1234f_at_excite.com)
Date: 01/27/05

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:05:10 -0500 (EST)

    How can I tell which filesystem is running?
    Which command do I type to see if it is reiserfs or ext2 or ext3?

    I just noticed that /etc/modules loads reiserfs and ext3 at boot.
    Probably would be faster not to have them if I don't need them.

    • Re: [SLE] ReiserFS Mount Count
      ... >>ext3 is also journaled, but both Red Hat and Debian set a max mount ... >>the max mount count for a SUSE reiserfs partition. ... If you ever had a power failure on ext2 with a 20G HD, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [opensuse] KDE OR X HANGS
      ... ext2 &3 being an insane FS. ... The reiserfs is much more reliable from a recovery standpoint. ... The ext2 ext3 ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Good linux distro for development
      ... Linux itself, of course, supports many file systems, such as EXT2, EXT3, ... Reiserfs, JFS, etc as well as FAT32. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Good linux distro for development
      ... Linux itself, of course, supports many file systems, such as EXT2, EXT3, ... Reiserfs, JFS, etc as well as FAT32. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Reiserfs on Fedora
      ... I have been running reiserfs for years on both SuSE and Redhat products. ... I have also had ext2 and ext3 filesystems on a couple of trial installs. ... FC3 install on reiserfs, and have found that under reiserfs drive checks ...
      (Fedora)