Wireless problems with 2.6.10

From: Rob Brenart (TT) (Rob.Brenart_at_tradingtechnologies.com)
Date: 02/05/05

    Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:32:17 -0600
    To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    I recently compiled and installed 2.6.10 on my system.

    I still have 2.6.8 around from before (also a custom compile).

    I use the ipw2100 wireless driver for my IBM T41

    Under 2.6.8 everything works great.

    Under 2.6.10 everything works great on a fresh boot, but after putting the machine to sleep, then rewaking it, the wireless card is switched off and I can't seem to get it back on.

    I use APM.

    And that's all the info I know which may be relevant. I'm not even sure where to start looking. I can tell the liveliness of the wireless card both by the status light, and by the fact that I can't get a connection when the status light isn't lit.

    Thanks for any help.