Re: LDAP Authentification between Debian and Active Directory

From: Mirko Lemke (netuser_at_web.de)
Date: 02/12/05

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:11:20 +0100

    Hi Mike,

    i described it in the last posting, but here the detailed description:

     From www.padl.com i downloaded the actual sources for:

    nss-ldap
    Link: http://www.padl.com/download/nss_ldap.tgz
    (configure it with --enable-schema-mappings an --enable-rfc2307bis)

    pam-ldap
    Link: http://www.padl.com/download/pam_ldap.tgz

    For compling the sources you need the following packages, which you can
       install with apt-get:
    libpam0g-dev
    libldap2-dev

    Don't install the Debian packages for libpam-ldap and libnss-ldap, they
    are bugy. If you have this already installed, then remove and purge it.

    I hope i can help in anyway.

    Mirko

    Mike Smith wrote:
    > Would you mind posting which packages you apt-got and which ones you
    > compiled from source. I would appreciate it.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Mike Smith

    • FS: Complete Linux Recording Package Ready To Roll.
      ... How to install Rehmudi-2.0 ... if you don't have any sound, ... dependencies of Agnula Packages ... ... from the new kernel. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Complete Linux Recording Package Ready To Roll.
      ... How to install Rehmudi-2.0 ... if you don't have any sound, ... dependencies of Agnula Packages ... ... from the new kernel. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Which debian sources to use to install to Knoppix 4.0.2?
      ... running into a problem when I install software to version 4.0.2 that I ... Check out the list of extra packages to be installed, ... akregator ark cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client gcc-4.0-base gs-common ... kdepim-kfile-plugins kdepim-kio-plugins kdeprint kdesktop kdessh kdf ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Apt Gone Mad?-Or Is It Me?-Expert Help Needed
      ... So tried to upgrade OO to 2.0 but Apt refused to do so. ... Aptitude doesn't show anything but Wajig shows unmet dependency for kdelibs-data. ... The following packages are unused and will be REMOVED: agsync arson barcode brahms cdda2wav cddb digikam digikamimageplugins gmessage guarddog guidedog hotswap-gui hotswap-text i2e id3v2 kbarcode kbear kbiff kdebase-dev kdirstat kile kimdaba klog klogic kmymoney2 knetfilter knutclient komba2 kover kprof kpsk krusader ksimus ksimus-boolean ksimus-datarecorder ksimus-floatingpoint ksocrat ksocrat-data kvdr kvirc kvirc-data kvirc-doc kwavecontrol kxmleditor lesstif2 libdynamite libimlib2-dev libkonq4-dev libmimedir liborange ... ChatagnierL-Home:/temp# wajig install openoffice.org Reading Package Lists... ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2014 #1074
      ... checking the full error correction data. ... the devs and the users in debian is entirely inappropriate, ... Some packages could not be installed. ... I have just tried to install vlc on this laptop. ...
      (Debian-User)