Re: LDAP Authentification between Debian and Active Directory

From: Mirko Lemke (netuser_at_web.de)
Date: 02/12/05

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:11:20 +0100

    Hi Mike,

    i described it in the last posting, but here the detailed description:

     From www.padl.com i downloaded the actual sources for:

    nss-ldap
    Link: http://www.padl.com/download/nss_ldap.tgz
    (configure it with --enable-schema-mappings an --enable-rfc2307bis)

    pam-ldap
    Link: http://www.padl.com/download/pam_ldap.tgz

    For compling the sources you need the following packages, which you can
       install with apt-get:
    libpam0g-dev
    libldap2-dev

    Don't install the Debian packages for libpam-ldap and libnss-ldap, they
    are bugy. If you have this already installed, then remove and purge it.

    I hope i can help in anyway.

    Mirko