Re: ext3 error on boot

From: Andreas Rippl (a.rippl_at_gmx.net)
Date: 02/15/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:32:44 +0100
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 06:23:41PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
    > On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 10:23 +1100, Blake Swadling wrote:
    > > On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 17:07 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
    > > > On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 09:43 +1100, Blake Swadling wrote:
    > [snip]
    > > > Could you guide them through using Knoppix on it?
    > >
    > > It would be a challenge. They are sales people with English as second
    > > language and struggle with anything mildly technical.
    > >
    > > Looks like I'll be shipping the drive here for the fix.
    >
    > I wonder if any LiveCD distro has an sshd, for this type of situ-
    > ation: you have them drop in the CD, and then, after it reboots,
    > you ssh into the box and do your diagnostic work.

    IIRC, Knoppix _does_ have sshd, the problem only is they have to
    configure the network, if they are not on dhcp.

    --
    Andreas Rippl -- I prefer encrypted mail

    • Re: sshd & passwd
      ... > I am using cygwin with sshd. ... if i want to add an new user into my passwd with the ... By the way, your english is much, much better than my german :-) ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: sshd & passwd
      ... >> I am using cygwin with sshd. ... >> Sorry for my bad english. ... > By the way, your english is much, much better than my german :-) ...
      (comp.security.ssh)