Yaboot doesn't come up anymore?

From: Charles Read (debianlist_at_charlesread.com)
Date: 03/16/05

    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:48:52 -0500 (EST)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    I just did an update on my PowerBookG4 (through Software Update in OSX)
    and now yaboot doesnt come up for me to choose which system to boot
    into... what happened?

    Thanks!!

    CR

    • Re: Help....Utter Muddle!
      ... > software (for Fuji FinePix) requires OSX 10.2.8.-10.3.9. ... > Website but could not find the necessary download. ... Have you tried running Software Update? ...
      (uk.comp.sys.mac)
    • Re: Mac OS X 10.5.5 released
      ... Did it do a double reboot for you? ... now that Software Update defers the actual installation to a ... Double boot on iMac, not so on MBPro. ... 1st Time machine backup took ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Re: Dual 1.8 G5 wont boot from a CD or DVD
      ... Select on the DVD player. ... still wouldn't boot from the CD... ... their with the blinking folder with the quesiton mark in it looking for ... I would check "software update" control panel and check for updates in ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • a script that runs on user login
      ... I am working on software update for my application (which runs at boot time.). ... I want to check for software update only after the user has logged in, not just a single user but for any newly created user on the machine. ... login (window)hooks - only one hook can be present at a time. ... I just want to run a programthat executes when users login, checks for the newer version, if available, presents the user a popup window to install the newer version. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.programmer.help)
    • Re: Update problem
      ... I hardly ever use the Software Update application. ... Erm. ... Nevermind. ... How do I know which type of OSX 10 I am running? ...
      (uk.comp.sys.mac)