Exim and spamassasin

From: Rhys Hardwick (rhys_at_rhyshardwick.co.uk)
Date: 03/16/05

    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:44:39 +0000
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hey there,

    Details -

    exim4 4.34-10
    exim4-daemon-light
    exim4-base
    exim4-config
    spamassassin 3.0.2-1

    I want to set up spamassassin to check my emails. I would prefer not to
      change exim configuration, but want to do it from the users specific
    .forward files. Is there anyway to call spamassassin from the .forward
    exim filter files, to check for spam and modify the headers?

    I have looked for this help all over the net, but it doesn't seem to exist.

    Thanks for any help,

    --
      Rhys Hardwick

    • Re: Exim and spamassasin
      ... > I want to set up spamassassin to check my emails. ... > change exim configuration, but want to do it from the users specific ... You can also try a variety to packages that will run virus checks as well. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Spamassassin DATE_PAST test now fails all current emails
      ... emails, which means all valid emails start with a score of about 3.5 ... Does spamassassin actually read the files in /var/lib rather than ... echo "Spamassassin update run - no new rules today." ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: All pdf attachments defanged by spamassassin
      ... > Hi I'm using Spamassassin with Exim on a Debian stable system. ... > Two tests I've done is to send three identical emails. ... One with a PDF, the ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Email - Best practice/advice please
      ... send some emails to yourself at an account that has ... SpamAssassin and look at the headers to see what SpamAssassin says as it ... "You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam." ...
      (php.general)
    • Re: [PHP] Working with overly aggressive anti-spam measures [SOLVED]
      ... I've managed to set the Return-Path correctly now, and Spamassassin is now only giving me the whitelist error, which I don't think I'm going to get rid of. ... I checked through a bunch of emails in my inbox, and all of them got at least some score, usually between .5 and 1.5, even though they were all legitimate emails. ... Here is the PHP code I'm using: ...
      (php.general)