Groovy :)

From: Tristan (
Date: 04/19/05

    Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:20:51 +0200

    Hello, what's a nice girl like you doing in...?

    Having tried pills and realizing the importance of sustaining regular
    blood levels of the formula through consistent regular dosing, I realized
    my life was far too busy to keep track. With this product I simply
    slap it on and let it do it.s thing, no muss or fuss.
    This patch truly rocks as without having to stress about how often of how many
    pills to take, acquired a size which makes me feel confident.
    The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.

    An actor who konws his bsinuess ought to be able to make the Lnodon teelhopne diecrotry suond ethrnalilng.
    Just do what you do best.

    To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to