php & apache

From: Marco Renoldi (marco.renoldi_at_tiscali.it)
Date: 04/24/05

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:56:46 +0200

    I got apache2 and php4 up and running in my sarge. I need to open a php script
    in Mozilla-Firefox but the browser asks me what to do with this page. I
    imagine there's something to configure in apache.conf and/or php.ini. I went
    through the documentation and found nothing. Someone can help, please?

    • Re: Setting up a page that will intercept all pages that do not already exist?
      ... >Using the ErrorDocument 404 syntax to redirect everything not found to ... >a PHP script will issue a 404 header to the browser, ... >the header is followed by html. ... REDIRECT_* variables if the error document is a CGI or PHP script; ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: bookmarks.html
      ... >> That's one of the reasons i never save my bookmarks in a browser. ... >> I have made php script that manages a few files that act as a db ... I'm toying with the idea of changing it to python. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Notice: Undefined index: action error please help
      ... But i am getting an error "Notice: Undefined index: action.... ... Your entire PHP script is executed and terminates before the page is displayed on the browser. ... So the first time though, ... Any time you're expecting something from the browser you should check to see if it has been set with isset, ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: PHP/Wiindows Desktop Popup
      ... This has nothing to do with web serving. ... I want to run a PHP script in a loop that monitors some computers. ... so that a tooltip window pops up when monitored computer goes down. ... > | browser other than FF. ...
      (alt.php)
    • Re: Can PHP run from command line render HTML?
      ... the web server via a browser). ... Can such a script render HTML? ... idea being that the PHP script would startup a browser session when the ... have a running web server to which to submit the form. ...
      (comp.programming)