zabbix

From: debian (debian_at_searo.be)
Date: 05/12/05

    Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:18:14 +0200
    To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if zabbix will be available on debian via apt-get in
    the future ?
    www.zabbix.org

    I use it now for over a year and it's really a great program!

    • Re: New to Debian (Gentoo user) - package management
      ... Debian that I do routinely in gentoo. ... I've read man apt-get, but didn't find answers to these questions. ... I routinely perform pretend updates to see what updates ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • apt-get file:/; unloading kernel modules (2.6.18).
      (Debian-User)
    • apt-get file:/; unloading kernel modules (2.6.18).
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Debian on a 128MB USB flash drive
      ... The Debian Live option is too static for my taste, ... system, upgradable via apt-get etc... ... One option is to use a large enough USB drive and do a plain Debian install ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Tor
      ... Tor is amazingly easy to set up in Debian. ... with apt-get. ... Give Debian development somewhere to run, when Alito casts the deciding vote on making the GPL null and void in the States, and handing the lot to Microsoft and the NSA. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)