Re: zabbix

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander_at_schmehl.info)
Date: 05/14/05

    Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:28:10 +0200
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hi!

    * debian <debian@searo.be> [050512 16:18]:

    > Does anyone know if zabbix will be available on debian via apt-get in
    > the future ?
    > www.zabbix.org
    >
    > I use it now for over a year and it's really a great program!

    There has been an ITP (intent to package) to create packages. See
    http://bugs.debian.org/188748.

    However, it seems that there hasn't been any activity for quite some
    time.

    I'm cc'ing Michael Ablassmeier, who once was interested in creating
    packages. Michael, what's the status?

    Yours sincerely,
      Alexander

    --
    http://learn.to/quote/

    • Re: zabbix
      ... > There has been an ITP (intent to package) to create packages. ... Michael, what's the status? ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: QDVDAuthor woes
      ... I've had the occasional burn that failed, ... Once I installed the real cdrtools packages, ... 'cause that's not my intent. ... When the Ngdanga tribe of West Africa hold their moon love ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)