OpenOffice and accented vowels

From: Saverio Trioni (saverio.trioni_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/21/05

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:29:35 +0200

    Hi. I have a strange problem, I am using a spanish keyboard, and the
    accented "composing" vowels do not work in OpenOffice (Sid 2.6.11/
    GNOME 2.10/OO 1.1.4). Everywhere else they work, being it in the
    gnome environment, in a xterm, in the text console, and in gnumeric
    and abiword.

    Does anyone know how to get with the problem?

    Thank you very much.

    • fairly dumb question about icewm floppy icon and desktop software....
      ... This was a slow process and involved a certain amount of farting around in the installation but in the end it worked. ... One thing is that I can't seem to find any icon for the floppy like there is in gnome. ... Another problem I have is that Openoffice takes ages to load and I think the machine is struggling a bit with it. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: kde: cant right click and get context sensitive menu, iceweasel drop down menus dont drop
      ... I am only having this trouble on only one of my many systems running sid. ... All three things- right context button, panel icon setup, ... If I try Gnome: ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Word processor for 6.1
      ... >> AbiWord and OpenOffice both require Gnome, ... > KOffice 1.5 has OpenDocument support. ... want to introduce your kid to UNIX then buy a Mac... ... Although the MAC may be a good choice, FreeBSD with Openoffice might well ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Fedora 9 Issues:
      ... with any consistancy are the KDE applications. ... Forget about Gnome applications - Evolution ... It interfaces with OpenOffice by allowing it ... OpenOffice should work fine on an updated Fedora 9 installation. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: OpenOffice.org hangs on start up
      ... Mr. Wang Long wrote: ... After a recently upgrade, OOo in sid (amd64, version 1:3.0.1-4+b1, ... When trying to start OpenOffice from the pull-down menu in Gnome, ...
      (Debian-User)