exim4, sa-exim, clamav

From: Stephen Allen (kru_tch_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 07/17/05

    Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:27:01 -0400
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    OK having lots of problems here. Unfortunately, I've mis configured this
    setup. Can someone help me out here ?

    I have the following enabled in my exim4.conf (monolithic);

    # Dynamically loadable local_scan rules! :-)
    #local_scan_path = /usr/lib/exim4/accept.so
    # You don't *really* need to turn SA off here, it's off by default in
    # CONFDIR/spamassassin.conf
    # That said, it will fail if you don't have the dlopen_localscan patch
    # or the sa-exim module in the specified location
    # See htp://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html for more details.
    #local_scan_path = /usr/lib/exim4/local_scan/sa-exim.so

    ## the following added by moi July 16 2005

    #av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl

    I followed this guide:

    www.timj.co.uk/linux/Exim-SpamAndVirusScanning.pdf

    Now when I run fetchmail or check my exim4 logs, I'm told this:

    > fetchmail: SMTP error: 451 /usr/libexec/exim/sa-exim.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

    Any ideas ?