Re: Can't locate in @INC

From: Nicos Gollan (
Date: 07/31/05

    Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:09:59 +0200

    On Sunday July 31 2005 00:50, Paul Scott wrote:
    > on sid I am getting on trying to start Apache2:
    > Can't locate in @INC
    > and
    > Can't load Perl module Apache2
    > I have both packages installed which contain according to
    > From much Googling I understand this is because of name changes in
    > Apache2. Is there a Debian solution to this?

    mod_perl2 had a rather radical change in its API sometime in the late 1.99x
    releases which actually removed the "" module and created the
    Apache2 namespace for sub-modules (before, redirected the Apache
    namespace to Apache2). If you have written any code for mod_perl2 or if
    you're using any packages which need it, you'll need to fix your code or get
    updated packages.

    Here's the description of the problem along with some advice on how to fix
    your own code:

    Got Backup?
    Jabber: Shadowdancer at

    To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to