Desktop icons, bottom bar to switch desktops is gone from KDE

From: J F (j1234f_at_excite.com)
Date: 10/05/05

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Date: Wed,  5 Oct 2005 11:26:54 -0400 (EDT)

    Yesterday, I added the pattern *.ASP to to the applications that
    should be opened by the embedded html viewer inside konqueror.
    Maybe this caused my problem, maybe it did not.
    Then I shutdown for the evening.

    Today, my desktop is a blank blue except that for 20
    (one for each of my 20 Konqueror windows)
    or so little error windows that say:
    Could not find mime type application/octet-stream

    I click OK to kill the error notification box and another
    window immediately pops up to say:
    Konqueror - The KDE Crash Handler (window title)
    The application Konqueror (konqueror) crashed and caused the
    signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

    Then I type konqueror in a shell and
    I get the same pop up window and crash.
    What debian package is the html embedded viewer inside of?
    Looks like I will have to delete it and reinstall.