Re: Debian ISO images of etch (testing)

From: Daniel Garcia (danitous_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 10/06/05

    Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 07:14:31 -0700 (PDT)
    To: Ron Johnson <ronnyjunior@comcast.net>, debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hello Ron,

    The computer where I want to install the system is not
    conected to internet so I can not do a network
    install. That is why I need the CDs with the whole
    system.

    Daniel

    http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/i386/

    http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/

    http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/

    http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/debian-testing-i386-businesscard.iso

    http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso

    > --

    > Ron Johnson, Jr.
    > Temporarily not of Jefferson, LA USA
    > PGP Key ID 8834C06B I prefer encrypted mail.
    >
    > "Liberals are people who can read '1984' and 'Animal
    > Farm' and
    > still think it doesn't mean them."
    > Anonymous Coward
    >

    > --

    • Re: re: Installing Free BSD 5.21
      ... > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, ... When I try to install some ... > the axe device works fine in USB 2.0 mode, when plugged in after boot. ... > plugged in after boot, the axe module hangs, looping forever on the ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: PAM LDAP queries attempt to bind with empty binddn
      ... That's what's used when lookup is done by process with effective user ... Our LDAP queries are failing and, when we look at the access logs on our ... did not query at all until we realized we needed to install passwd. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: PAM LDAP queries attempt to bind with empty binddn
      ... On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:07 PM, John A. Sullivan III ... did not query at all until we realized we needed to install passwd. ... password   sufficient   pam_ldap.so ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?
      ... You now have a bootable flash disk containing all the files equivalent to the first 5 DVDs. ... On the second flash disk you don't need to change the underlying vfat file system. ... The first flash disk is now bootable and can be used to install a very full system. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: management tools?
      (Debian-User)