help please

From: Ryan Thompson (coconuttelegraph90_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/20/05

    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:55:04 -0700 (PDT)
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    i want to get debian but i need to know,
    does it have a media player
    and will my wireless internet cable connection work
    off of it?

    plz respond asap plz

    remember Jesus loves you

    much thx,
     Ryan

    • Media Player 10
      ... hello im having a bit of trouble with the picture on my media player its ... gone blue for some reason can some one plz give me a bit of advice on ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: how do i prevent wmp from auto task-barred upon minimization
      ... plz comment abt that... ... Media Player ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
    • RE: wmp wont play movie error COOD109B
      ... wrong plz let me know too. ... > i tried to play a movie on my media player and it came up with error ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
    • RE: C00D11CD
      ... hi when i try to watch a video on media player, an error message appears. ... plz my e-mail is Ceska_19@hotmail.com ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)