problem with fonts in sid

From: Bai-Lin Deng (bldeng_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/22/05

    Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:22:40 +0800
    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

    Hi all,

        I have both kde and gnome installed in sid and found the following
    problem: I have specified both gtk and qt fonts at 9 pixels. However
    when I firstly launch gtk applications in kde, the gtk fonts seems to
    be smaller than qt fonts. And after I launch "gnome control
    center"(simply launch it), the problem is fixed. So now I have to
    launch gnome control center first if I want the gtk and qt fonts to be
    at same size. Anyone with similar problems? Thanks all.

        Eric